In this creative workshop you will experience how art can decrease your stress levels.
Many of us have heard the benefits of meditation and there are many other ways to stay present and grow your wellbeing. You will learn about one of them in this workshop.
Level: No experience needed.
You don’t have to know how to draw. Usually we stop drawing when we grow up so I’m not expecting you to know how. I will teach you simple drawing techniques and you will learn how to be more caring towards yourself and less judgmental. We will discover together that art is everywhere and in everything.
I will guide you through the workshop step by step.
11.00: We will meet each other in Calahonda (car park in front of the Calahonda park gate) and walk together to the Workshop area. You will see the most beautiful surroundings! Walk is 2 min. from the car park.
11.10: We will make ourselves comfortable and talk about creativity, stress relief and the benefits of bringing a little bit of art into our lives. I will go over the drawing process and give you all the materials you need.
11.30-12.15: Drawing in the beautiful surroundings under the shades of trees.
12.15-13.00: Finishing up and a few ending words about the process. Snacks available.
Places are limited for 7 people. Reserve your place by contacting me and let me know if you have any questions. WhatsApp: +34 665518154 or firstname.lastname@example.org / Karoliina Kosmaa.
12,00€ to be paid when you arrive or beforehand through PayPal (I will send the information to your email).
- workshop & individual guidance through the process
- the materials that you need
- chair to sit on in the beauty of the forest
- taking your drawing with you
- snacks and drinks available at the end
YOU WILL LEARN
- how drawing can decrease your stress levels
- simple drawing techniques that you can use during and after workshop
- how to be more caring towards yourself
BRING WITH YOU:
- open mind
- water for your own hydration (we will be in the shades of the trees)