counselling in fuengirola
I offer individual face-to-face counselling to young adults & adults in Fuengirola, Spain.
I believe our problems are building up through time, relationships, recurring events and our own inner dialogue. We often believe our inner dialogue even if it’s not helpful or accurate. Even though we all have our own problems to carry, I believe that we don’t have to surrender to them or even carry them everywhere and we don’t have to collapse under them.
I will help you with
- Separation, Divorce, Relationships, Death of a loved one
how i will help you
- We will discuss your situation and any difficult feelings in a safe and confidential environment.
- I will help you to develop new life strategies.
- I will listen, support and challenge you so you are able to come up with your own solutions.
- I will explore areas with you that could potentially prevent you from moving forward.
- I can use different art therapy methods such as creative writing, drawing, painting.
how will you benefit?
- Discussing your situation in a confidential environment allows you to think of ways to move forward step by step.
- You will learn exercises that will help you to feel more grounded during an emotional rollercoaster.
- Having support during your process will help you to move on your own pace and on your own terms.
- You will realise that you are stronger than you thought.
- You will find the clarity and love of life again.
SEPARATION / DIVORCE
Are you planning to separate or is it already behind you? If the separation came as a shock or something you knew was going to be inevitable, this is surely a highly emotional and stressful time in your life. I will help you deal with the emotional overwhelm so you are able to have more clarity and calmness about your situation.
Do you feel like your spouse isn’t treating you well? Do you feel like something is wrong but you can’t really put your finger on the issue? Are you sometimes afraid of your spouse’s behaviour? If you feel like you have given your share to the relationship but not really receiving much back, I will help you to figure out what is causing your thoughts and feelings and help you find solutions.
DEATH OF A LOVED ONE
Grief can shake everything up - your beliefs, your personality and even your sense of reality. Keeping things bottled up or denying your thoughts and emotions could prolong the pain. If you find it difficult to adjust to the immense changes happening in your life right now, talking about the loss will allow you to adjust to your new life with all its changes.
There is no standard time limit and there is no right or wrong way to feel when you are in the middle of a difficult situation.